ALL POLICIES CAN BE UPDATED OR CHANGED AT ANYTIME.
IF AND WHEN A CHANGE OCCURS, AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL BE MADE.
- Treat your fellow Wiki users with respect. Harassment or bullying of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Do not ask any members for personal information and/or spread personal information.
- Duplicate and sockpuppet accounts are prohibited.
- Do not advertise anything un-related to LIGHTSUM or create promotional articles. If you would like to become affiliates, please contact one of the administrators.
- No spam or trolling.
- Offensive, sexual, racist, or other harmful comments towards fellow users will not be tolerated. This wiki was created as a safe space for everyone.
- You must be at least 13 years old to own an account. If you are caught being underage by Wikia, you will be blocked globally!
- This wiki was created to provide fans with up-to-date, accurate information. Therefore, only include information that is credible or realistic.
- If you are unsure if pieces of information are credible/realistic, please contact an administrator!
- Do not erase information unless said information has been proven false. Removing information unnecessarily can be considered vandalism, and you might be blocked.
- Please follow the policies for citing information, which are listen below.
- Bold the topic phrase of each article.
- Add categories to pages, as this allows smoother navigation and access.
- If you are unsure of which category to use, don't be afraid to ask a fellow user or an admin!
- Copy translations of LIGHTSUM songs from a trustworthy website. Do not use Google Translate due to its inaccuracy.
- We highly stress you include credits of the website you got your translation from if possible.
- We much prefer you include a citation when adding information about the members or group - specifically fun facts or trivia.
- You can cite fan accounts or fan sites, but be sure the information is credible.
- If an article you cite is in another language, please include it somewhere within the citation.
Images, Videos, & Galleries
- Do not upload potentially harmful or offensive photos or videos. If you do so, they will be marked as vandalism.
- Only add images and videos that pertain to LIGHTSUM.
- Make sure images and videos are not blurry, unless on purpose.
- Do not upload a photo over and over. Do not upload duplicates of a pre-existing file.
- In the case that duplicates exist, the administrators will delete the newest listed file without informing its author.
- Please follow the policies on naming a file, which are listed below.
- If the file is a concept photo/video, please include the name of the member, the name of the work, and 'concept photo' or 'concept video'.
- If the image is an album cover, you can either use '-- album cover' or '-- digital album cover'.
- If the file comes from a social media update, please include the account name and website (ex: @CUBE_LIGHTSUM on Twitter) and the date in which it was posted.
- When adding fan cams, make sure to include the member, music show, song, and performance date somewhere in the file name.
- When adding fan cams to the video galleries, include the song, music show, and performance date.
(June 10, 2021)
- User profiles can include information not pertaining to LIGHTSUM - but it must be appropriate
- Sensitive information can not be included.
- Racist, sexual, or other harmful photos or bits of information are not allowed.
- Users can only edit their own profile.